Thursday, July 9, 2009

Luna on Dogs on Thursday

While you might think I am just another pretty face I must say there is a lot more to me. I am a great conversationalist. I can also sing fairly well. Wooo Wooo is my favorite song to perform.
I am also a great collector. My favorite things to collect are tummy rubs.
I also have a job. I have to patrol the garden. You never know if a trespassing squirrel, cat or other varmint might sneak through the fence...or burrow under ground to invade the garden which is my domain.Of course I often take time to smell the...well I sniff a lot of places actually. You never know where someone is going to leave their smelling card.
Imean when a girl wants to lie down and relax, well, you just never know where there will be a smelling card.
For visits with other doggies you can go to Dogs on Thursday. Be sure to visit my dear friends Snuffles and Apollo.

8 comments:

messyfish said...

cute cute cute cute! Our dogs would get on fine!

Star said...

Ohh she's a beauty ! I have 3 German Shepherds, very spoiled ones . I sure enjoyed this !

PAK ART said...

Luna is a very beautiful girl. She looks like she belongs in Alaska! All furry and with that curled tail.

Sue said...

I see she takes her job very seriously. It would take a very dumb squirrel to enter her yard.

SandyCarlson said...

You are a loved friend, and it warms my heart to see these photos.

verobirdie said...

I'm really in love with her. She is such a sweetie.
Give her a tummy rub for me, please.

Artist Unplugged said...

Luna, you and Apollo would enjoy playing with the smelling cards together! She is so pretty, looks so pristinely white!

BT said...

What a wonderful post, Luna is just gorgeous.