Wednesday, February 12, 2014


I received this beautiful post card from a dear friend, Teri, of Teri's Painted Daisies. She is doing a new (to me) Japanese art form called Etegami. While I don't exactly understand the form I love the results.
This winter has frozen my muse however I am beginning to feel a thaw with the mail box erupting with this beautiful postcard.  Thank you so much Teri.


Teri Casper said...

You are so welcome my dear friend.

Mir Stella said...

Teri is so adventurous in trying new things and new types of art - she's amazing. I love this card, as I love all her work

marianne said...

Oh what a beauty!!!!! Aren't they special!!!! Just like our dear Teri. I haven't done much art either. So happy to do the ATC, so at least every once in a while I am forced to do a little art and I am working on 2 little paintings , but I can't show them yet because they are for a friend ;)
Hope you are doing ok and that winter is nearly over there.
I also long for Spring and for my garden to come to live again.

Sandy Carlson said...

It's great that bloggers interact in so many ways to share ideas and to promote thaw! What a beautiful card.

Sandy Carlson said...

I love the results, too. I will have to look this up.