Thursday, December 10, 2009

Doggie Thursday by Luna

I just read Snuffles's account of having to learn to get along with Miss Maggie.  I just wanted to show Snuffles he isn't the only one with Little People Problems.  Just look at what I had to put up with on Thanksgiving Day. 

This one kept trying to take my picture. You know how I hate that.

This one everyone kept saying how cute she was just because she could walk around. Gosh I walked for years now. No one says I'm cute.  And skirt. What is a skirt they all kept saying looked so cute??

The only thing worse than little people around is having little doggie friends strutting around the garden.

I really don't mind having Oly around.  He is so small he doens't take up much room, except when we ride in the truck.  My seat is almost too small for both of us.  It is worth the scrunch because this ride usually means we are headed to the park for a nice long walk.

I hope all you doggies out there have a good holiday.  Cheers, Luna

18 comments:

steviewren said...

Pretty snow colored dogs. Hope those little ones don't get on their nerves too badly.

Pea said...

its so adorable!! love the post!!

Teri said...

Oh those little ones are so cute!!!

Those two dogs could become a postcard, they look so wonderful in their white coats!

sukipoet said...

cute kids and cute dogs

soulbrush said...

dear luna, you were soo unlucky with two of them,thank goodness i have only one for now. yes, i agree, a skirt is a silly little thing and everyone gets all silly when they see them. i do not understand humans, do you? happy dt
your friend
Snuffles

Cheryl said...

Nella says....I just understand Luna. I am always in the shadow when Poppi and Riley are here....huh but I do love the little people.....

I hope you had a good walk....humans are not so bad, are they?

verobirdie said...

Luna, how long have you practised that sad doggie eye?
Don'worry about little humans, I'll always be a great fan of you.

Laure Ferlita said...

Too cute! And, Luna, fear not, they grow up quickly!

Lynn Cohen said...

Very cute post....poor doggie.

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

Annie understands what you are going thru. She is having to deal with a 3 year old and a 12 week old 20 pound puppy. She doesnt know what to make of either of them. :))

SandyCarlson said...

You made me laugh. Thanks.

Deb said...

Adorable post!
I love the look on Luna's face in the car :-)

Katiejane said...

I can see by the angle of Luna's ears that she wasn't too pleased about all this. Luckily, life returns to normal the day after holidays. Hang in there, Luna.

Quiet Paths said...

big smiles! This was so great; what a patient dog you are, Luna. You have to admit, those little ones are sure cuties.

soulbrush said...

i am challenging you- see my blog, 10 minutes xx

Unknown said...

LOL, I'm with Luna about the lil people. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against kids - just the big people who thinks everything about lil people are cute...

:) THe dogs are great tho!

Nice post :)

Margaret Ann said...

This post couldn't be any more precious! :)

marianne said...

ahh that luna! So cute with the poodle!
Are those your grandchildren Lisa? They sure are cute too