Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Animal Wednesday - Gilly

I was surfing the blogosphere one evening and came upon a picture of this horse. It had quite a touching story and I just loved this picture of it. I think its name is Gilly. I didn't mark down what blog I was on so I am sorry I can't give any credits to those that should get them.

This is my first attempt at doing a horse. His ears might be a little too long. Maybe that is the way he was in the picture. HAW to all of you Animal Wednesday people.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Lisa! this is just stunning, the lights and shadows, just wonderful. For a first time horse, it is a winner!!!! You should not be hidiing all this talent.

Debra Kay said...

Oh, he's a doll! Good job, and you got the soft expression in the eyes just right!

SandyCarlson said...

You have done well! You have drawn some very tender eyes. I am drawn right in!