My Creative bent went off in a different direction yesterday. My DB needed some bookcases in specific sizes. So instead of just making do with some store bought that wouldn't fit his office space as it is arranged we made a couple of bookcases to his specifications. Now all he has to do is stain them.
He was the engineer. He drew up what he wanted, did the hunting and gathering. I was in charge of putting them together. You see, I made cabinets for years. So this wasn't much of a stretch. I just hadn't done any work like this in some time. It was sort of fun. I hope you all have fun this weekend.