Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Media Mail

Today I not only received Royal Mail but I received Media Mail. I am telling you an embarrassment of riches I have received today. This packet came from Teri at Teri's Painted Dasies.
This beautiful cactus wren singing at the top of its voice for joy as my heart sings this evening. I thank you so much Teri for this beautiful post card.
The Moo cards are so sweet. I still don't know what "Moo" means. Ican tell you all this, these are just beautiful.
Teri's packet also had the book I won in it. I am going to take this book on vacation with me. We leave tomorrow so it got here in the nick of time.
Again I want to thank you Teri. I feel so blessed not only for these wonderful gifts but for your friendship.

4 comments:

Teri said...

I am so happy you like it all and you have been really blessed with all this exciting mail (I just read about Soulbrush's).

I thank you for YOUR friendship also. Seems like we have been friends forever.

Travel safe and travel happy!

ArtistUnplugged said...

Wow, you hit the jackpot today!!! Teri's art is such a treasure, I know it is to you too. That book did come at just the right time! Congrats on getting the towel from Soulbrush. I received my first gift from a blog buddy this weekend too....it's great fun!

SandyCarlson said...

What good friends! What a treat. Thansk for this uplifting post.

yoon see said...

Congrats and you are so blessed:)