Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome To My Garden

Well gang let me take you into my garden made with the snippets from garden magazines that I have collected over the years. As you can see there are various rooms in the garden.
This is the front gate. You will be welcomed by the master lizard. He is a friendly soul. He watches for any unwanted guests, I mean pests...We wander down the path toward the rustic gazebo. You can watch for feathers, butterflies and other garden denziens.After a rest in the gazebo we can stroll through another gate to a different part of the garden. What garden is complete without a cat? Hereyou can see our garden kitty watching over the chickens.
As we stroll around the garden we come to the water feature. There are many intresting objects around the water garden. Shells from my travels etc. There is a comfortable seat here so you can watch the dragonflies, frogs and the occasional cat that comes by for a drink.
If you have enjoyed your garden stroll today you can return tomorrow for a walk about the back half of the garden. I want to thank Soulbrush for inspireing me to use my clippings. It has been fun.
And... Happy Cactus Monday to all the Cacuteers. See if you can find the cactus in the garden.

14 comments:

marianne said...

Amazing!!!!! What a fun project.
Couldn´t find the cactus , but I won´t give up. I try again tomorrow.
Goodnight and HCM!

MuseSwings said...

Just beautiful! I love your garden - lots of thought and imagination to put it together, but low on upkeep now that it is in full bloom.

Julie said...

How cool is this!!! Is it a 3D house? I want to do something like it! Genius!!!
I could only make one picture big to look for the cactus for some reason, but will try again later! How fun! Thanks for posting this amazing idea and creation!

Happy Cactus Monday, Lisa!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am sorry that you can't enlarge all of the pictures Julie. I don't know why. Maybe blogger is just having a snit.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Oh, Julie, part of it is 3-D. Not all of it. The card folds up.

Diane AZ said...

You sure put your clippings to good use in that fascinating collage! And it looks like the garden cat is doing a fine job of watching over the chickens.

Teri said...

Absolutely fabulous Lisa!!!!! I think this is the best collage I have ever seen. Boy, when you get inspired, you really get inspired!!!!!!!

I do see the cactus.

HCM

Lisa Rivas said...

OMG! I thought they were lifesize, these are awesome... Great job, I think I see the cactus but not totally sure. HCM Lisa and hugs :-)

You should join the Soul Collage Discovery Circle group of Carla Gordon Kurt... you would be perfect!
Anyone can join! Go here:
http://wings4you.typepad.com/

steviewren said...

I love your garden! Is it waterproof? Can you leave it outside as part of the landscape? You had a fantastic idea!

Anonymous said...

Mind blowing and wonderful and whimsical and so creative! What a treat to see. I can't quite figure out what is lifesize and what isn't, but it doesn't really matter...I'm picturing it all as lifesize!

Mim said...

this is wonderful and very very creative

studio lolo said...

Wow...just a real beauty!!! There's so much to see in your collages!

Unknown said...

am going blind I think! Is this a collage as big as a fence? But how? I am amazed, and tried to enlarge, but blogger still having a snit. what a wonderful idea, I bet it was fun. I am going to go back now and look for the cactus! HBCM!!

Unknown said...

nup...cant find it ...do tell